To sign up to receive our emails, fill in the following fields and hit submit. Thanks, and welcome!
(1ST PLACE IN EACH DIVISION WILL BE MAILED AN AWARD CERTIFICATE)
IS NOW CLOSED
Available starting at 7:30am
KIDS 12 & UNDER: $15
T-shirts: NOT guaranteed they are first come, first served
Cash, checks & credit cards accepted
Not a morning person? Stuck at home cooking the Turkey? Addicted to watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade? You can still participate and receive a commemorative long-sleeve T-Shirt
Includes commemorative long-sleeve 2015 Turkey Trot T-shirt
Pre-registration ends Nov. 20
T-shirts only guaranteed for pre-registered participants
Onsite registration t-shirts are first-come, first-serve
Includes Turkey Trot sticker
Does NOT include a Turkey Trot t-shirt
To receive a Turkey Trot T-shirt pre-register as an adult/teen
FAQ‘S & INFORMATION
- Onsite Registration:
- Available starting at 7:30am
- ADULTS/TEENS: $35
- KIDS 12 & UNDER: $15
- T-shirts: NOT guaranteed – they are first come, first serve
- Cash, checks & credit cards accepted
- Packet Pick Up: Pre-registration packet w/ t-shirts @ Hospitality House Nov. 24-25 from 1-5pm
- Start Time: 9:00 am – 5K RACE will kickoff at 9am with non-timed FUN RUN walkers, runners and joggers immediately following.
- Trot Route Length: 5K
- Parking: Watauga Parks & Recreation lot on Hunting Hills Lane
- Trot Start / Finish: Clawson-Burnley Park
- First Aid: provided by Red Cross, stationed at Trot start/finish
- Trot Map: Click here: http://hospitalityhouseofboone.org/index.php?id=27
- Route Terrain: Greenway Trail path – partial paved, partial dirt path with a slight incline around the ½ way point.
- Who can participate: EVERYONE IS WELCOME
- runners, walkers, joggers, speed walkers
- dogs (on leashes)
- Weather policy:
- Rain, shine or snow – we are a GO: (Some folks no longer have the luxury of being indoors during bad weather. We ask that you remember the purpose of our Trot, be thankful that you have a home to go to and come on out to help those less fortunate. )
- Snow: plows available and trails will be clear
- Severe Weather: lightning, flooding, hurricane winds: assessment will be made day of. Check the web site http://hosphouse.org or call 828.264.1237 if you are unclear.
- Event cancellation: if event is cancelled for any reason, you can pick up your shirts at Hospitality House and you will receive a THANK YOU letter for your entry fee/donation.
- Food Donations: boxed goods, canned goods, coffee, tea, sugar, food cards
- Non-Food Donations: diapers, wipes, wash clothes, gift cards
- Donation Drop Bins: available at the Trot start/finish
- Monetary Donations: Cash, Checks & Credit Cards will be accepted at Turkey Trot registration
- Benefitting: Hospitality House is a 501c(3) non-profit organization and sole beneficiary of this event. All registration fees and monetary, food and non-food donations will benefit the people in homeless, crisis and poverty situations that we serve.
Turkey Trot Map 2015